44Teeth Off Road Insurance

BeMoto Links: Facebook I Twitter I Instagram I YouTube


Protect any motorcycle against Fire, Theft and Malicious Damage (including attempted theft) when they are not in use and kept in a locked garage or shed - the storage facility does not have to be at your home address.

We can provide Fire & Theft cover for all types of motorcycles in your garage or lock-up, including:

  • Road bikes that are 'laid-up' and SORN
  • Off road motorcycles, e.g. dirt bikes or track bikes
  • Children's motorcycles, including mini-moto and electric trials bikes
  • Classic motorcycles, including collections (any number or value of bikes)

You can also add cover for (only available over the phone):

  • Bike(s) 'In Transit' when being carried in a van or trailer to an event
  • Any 'Tools & Spares' relating to your motorcycle(s)

No cover is provided under this 'Non Road' policy whilst you are riding the motorcycle, either on a public highway or on dirt or track.

We have other products available for road insurance and damage whilst riding on UK or EU trackdays.

Where any individual motorcycle is worth over £2,000 and is not registered with the DVLA you can apply for a DVLA registration certificate (V5C) for the motorcycle at the time of purchasing this insurance, even if you do not intend to use it on the road. (You will need to complete INF85 and V55/5 forms).

The current INF85 form, which includes a step-by-step guide to registering an off road motorcycle can be found here.

Please call us on 01733 907000* to get a quote and mention "44TEETH"

We can often provide cover by talking to the underwriter, even if your circumstances don't quite work with our online quote process.

*Calls are recorded for our joint protection