Sports Injury Insurance
BeMoto Sports Insurance: Injury & Accidental Death
Bikers often think existing insurance policies will pay out if they're injured on track or off-road (either for fun or competitive racing). However... some insurance policies exclude injury or death when participating in what they consider to be "dangerous sports" or "hazardous pursuits".
BeMoto Personal Injury Plans are totally designed for bikers on and off road; our motorcycle sports insurance helps put handy tax free cash in your pocket and contribute towards out-of-pocket expenses, e.g. if you're self employed and off work for a couple of weeks with a broken collar-bone, or should the worst happen, leave your loved one's some extra cash with our Accidental Death policy.
Call 01733 907000* to speak to a biker about our personal injury plans.
NO exclusions for riding or racing motorcycles
Sports insurance designed for bikers. Live your life and enjoy riding your bike. Whether that's on or off-road, including trackdays (UK or overseas circuits), green-laning with mates or full on Enduro or track racing as an amateur or professional...
- NO UNDERWRITING (guaranteed acceptance)
- IMMEDIATE COVER once signed-up (no waiting periods if you're racing this weekend)
- TAX FREE lump sum payouts
- WORK & SPORTS INJURIES covered too, not just when you're riding motorbikes
- WORLDWIDE COVER (you must be a UK resident to buy cover though)
- ADD PARTNER & KIDS (your children receive 50% of the benefits selected)
Sports insurance cover from only £5.02 per month... That's less than 20p per day (the price of a newspaper)!
AND... the price will NOT increase if you make a claim or because of your age.
For more information about the cover provided please read our Product Guide.
Prices and Cover Levels
Read the full policy documents and see the Key Facts product summaries here.
Note: These products are accident plans and are not a substitute for traditional income protection or life insurance. They do not provide sickness benefits or critical illness cover, or pay out for death other than as a result of an accident (at work, home or play) - they can however compliment your existing insurance cover. If you require financial advice please visit Properly Protected and speak to an expert about protecting your lifestyle and family.
Examples of Motorcycle Sports Covered by this Insurance:
- Enduro & Motocross
- Trials & hill climbs
- Time Trials events, e.g. Goodwood Festival of Speed
- Grasstrack & Speedway
- Mini moto & pit bike racing
- Bike Trackdays (UK & overseas)
- Amateur Motorcycle Racing, e.g. Bemsee (BMCRC), Thundersport
- Professional Track Racing, e.g. Supersport, Superstock, Superbikes (BSB), Sidecar
- Road racing, e.g. Manx GP, Isle of Man TT, Oliver's Mount, Ulster GP
- Quad biking
Speak to BeMoto on 01733 907000* about your sports insurance needs (for you and your bike).
In addition to personal protection products we also insure non-road bikes (with or without a V5) for fire & theft... either in the garage or in transit, as well as an option to cover your tools and spare parts.
- Dirt bikes of all types (including children's bikes & quads)
- Track bikes (including race bikes)
- Trackday damage insurance (cover at UK & European circuits, including the Nurburgring)
- Discounts on road insurance for trackday riders, dirt bikers and racers with ACU licences
* Calls are recorded for our joint protection