Once your bike warranty expires you have nothing to protect yourself from expensive repair costs. Warranty Direct will protect you for a specified amount of time and/or mileage.
The best time to buy a warranty is before your existing manufacturer one expires, this is because Warranty Direct are able to offer you the lowest price. This premium will increase once the manufacturer's warranty expires. By acting now, you not only save money on your warranty price, you guarantee tomorrow's repairs at today's prices.
- Sudden and unknown/unexpected failures are covered from the day your policy starts. Others implement exclusion periods! Study the small print!
- Use any VAT registered repairer. You can take your bike to an independent or a main dealer for repairs - the choice is yours
- Parts and labour costs covered. Warranty Direct covers the cost of mechanical and electrical failure. Others exclued such cover to beware of inferior imitations!
- Failure caused by wear & tear. Your policy will cover you motorcycle against failure of a covered parts as a result of wear & tear, as soon as you have been on cover with us for 90 days. With alternative warranties disputes often arise in respect of wear & tear because the incorporate "wear & tear" exclusion clause.
- Important exclusions. If you take out cover as or before the original manufacturer warranty expires, wear & tear cover to insured parts will commence immediately. Otherwise wear & tear cover to insured parts will start after 90 days.