No Limits Voucher Terms & Conditions
This competition is brought to you by BeMoto bike insurance specialists, in partnership with Properly Protected, experts in income protection and life insurance products for motorcyclists.
No Limits are the leading provider of motorcycle trackdays at circuits in the UK and Europe. No limits Trackdays are an independent company.
Terms and Conditions:
- These terms and conditions apply to the No Limits Voucher competition (“the Promotion”)
- Please read carefully, as entry to the Promotion is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- No purchase is necessary.
- The promoter of the Promotion is BeMoto, which is a trading name of Moto Broking Limited (Company Number 09676058), whose registered office is at Ruthlyn House, 90 Lincoln Road, Peterborough, Cambridgeshire, England, PE1 2SP and Properly Protected Ltd (company number 09436434), an appointed representative of Hoyl Independent Advisers Ltd which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA Registration No. 708459) (together “the Promoter”, “We”, “Us” or “Our”).
- The Promotion is only open to UK residents (excluding Our employees, third parties involved in the Promotion and their families).
- The Promotion will run from monthly at the discretion of the Promoter and entries during each month will be counted up to 23:59 hours of the final day of each month (“the Closing Date”). Entries received after the Closing Date will be entered into the following months competition.If the Promoter has ceased offering the competition for the following month(s) then entries after the Closing Date will not be counted.
- To enter the Promotion, complete an entry form available from Our team at No Limits Trackdays, other bike trackdays and motorcycle events that we attend during the Promotion period or by completing an online form on our website here. Details of events that We attend are available on Our websites or Facebook pages from time to time.
- Only one entry per entrant can be submitted per month. We accept no responsibility for incomplete entries or entries not properly received due to technical, communication or other problems. Proof of delivery of the entry is not proof of receipt.
- The competition prize (“Prize”) consists of a single £100 No Limits Trackdays Gift Voucher. The use of the voucher is subject to No Limits terms and conditions and the Promoter accepts no responsibility for trackday availability or for expired vouchers not used in time.
- The Prize is not transferable, does not have a cash-in value and will not be exchanged for an alternative.
- The Winner shall be selected at random from the pool of entrants that follow the entry criteria within 3-days of the Closing Date each month.
- The Winner shall be notified within 7-days of the Closing Date by email. We shall also attempt to contact the winner by mobile and/or Twitter. The Winner shall have 3-days from contact or notificatio to claim their Prize by confirming their details, which must match those on the competition entry form.
- In the event that any Prize is not claimed by this deadline or the Winner is unable to confirm details that match the entry form, the Winner shall forfeit the Prize and We may select an alternative Winner for that Prize.
- Our decision is final and We shall not enter into correspondence with respect to Our decision. We reserve the right, in Our sole discretion, to disqualify or exclude any individual for inappropriate behaviour including but not limited to:
- tampering with the entry process, (including exceeding the numbers of entries allowed), or any other process which, in Our opinion, in any way affects the fairness of the Promotion;
- tampering with the operation of the Promotion or Our website Promoter or violating the terms of service, conditions of use and/or general rules or guidelines on Our website;
- acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person;
- submitting entries on behalf of another individual; or
- any conduct which would put other entrants at an unfair disadvantage.
- The Winner’s name may be obtained by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org within six weeks of the Closing Date.
- We and No Limits Trackdays may use your personal data submitted as entry to the competition to send you newsletters and contact you about products and services that may be of interest to you, or for market research.
- The Winner may be required to take part in reasonable publicity in connection with the Promotion, including the publication of their names, geographic location and photographs.
- We accept no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Promotion or accepting the Prize.
- We shall not be liable for any failure to comply with Our obligations where the failure is caused by something beyond Our reasonable control, or that of a third party providing the Prize.
- We shall not be liable for any additional expenses incurred by the Winner in connection with the Prize.