Recommend A friend (RAF)
Share the joy of BeMoto with Bikers!
Welcome to our Recommend a Friend Campaign, where you (the referrer) can earn £20 off your next renewal premium for each eligible friend that you invite who takes out a qualifying policy with BeMoto. This fantastic campaign could see you get the total cost of your renewal for FREE*.
And even better your friend gets a FREE* Motor Legal Defence policy worth £20 when they buy a qualifying policy as a result of you recommending them to us. It’s a win win so what are you waiting for, starting sharing the joy of insuring with Bikers!
*Terms and Conditions apply (see below).
How it works:
- Click on the "Recommend a Friend" button below
- Fill in your friend’s details
- We will send your friend an email inviting them to purchase a qualifying policy with us
- Your friend buys a qualifying policy, they get free Motor Legal Defence policy as a introductory reward
- You get £20 off your next renewal premium as a thank you for recommending your friend.
Recommend a Friend (RAF) Campaign Overview
By using or participating in BeMoto’s "Recommend a Friend" Campaign (the "Campaign" or "Recommend a Friend"), you agree to the following terms and conditions (the "Terms"). BeMoto has the right, at any time and in its sole discretion, and without prior notice, to terminate, cancel, suspend or modify the Campaign or these terms.
The Recommend a Friend Campaign allows you to invite people you know to get an insurance policy with BeMoto. You can earn a discount on your Motorbike, Trike, Quad or Van insurance renewal when the friends you invite take out a qualifying insurance policy with BeMoto. If you are the person inviting friends to join BeMoto, you are a "Referrer" under these Terms, and if you are a person who receives an invitation, you are a "Friend".
By submitting the Recommend a Friend form, you confirm that you have permission to share your Friend’s contact details and they will know that you have recommended them (your email address will be shared with them).
Don’t worry, we won’t use your Friend’s contact details for any other purpose than to invite them to accept your invitation (unless of course they are already subscribed to Us for marketing).
- The Referrer gets £20 off their next renewal premium for each eligible Friend invited, that qualifies for the Campaign – up to a maximum of the total renewal premium due (yes you could get a free renewal)
- The Friend gets a FREE Motor Legal Defence policy worth £20 when they buy a qualifying annual insurance policy with BeMoto directly as a result of this invitation
Full Terms & Conditions (“Terms”)
1) The Campaign is provided by Moto Broking Limited (“BeMoto”, “We”, “Us”, “Our”), registered in England and Wales, company Number 09676058. Registered office: Ruthlyn House, 90 Lincoln Road, PE1 2SP. Moto Broking Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA registration number 715903).
- ‘The Campaign Period’
- The Campaign is active from X,X, 2020 at 12.00am to X X 2020 at 11.59pm UK time.
- BeMoto has the right, at any time and in its sole discretion, and without prior notice, to terminate, cancel, suspend or modify the Campaign or these terms within the Campaign Period.
- Here’s how it works for the “Referrer”
- In order to be eligible to earn a Reward through the Campaign, you must have an active BeMoto Motorcycle, Trike, Quad or Van Insurance policy at the time you send an invitation and when the reward(s) are issued.
- An invitation is sent to your Friend by email telling them that you have recommended them to BeMoto. Your email address is the unique identifier that enables us to match your reward back to your policy and will be shared with your invited Friend(s).
- You will be eligible to earn a Reward only when your Friend satisfies all of the following conditions (the “Reward Criteria”): (i) takes out an eligible BeMoto Motorcycle, Trike, Quad or Van insurance policy; (ii) holds the policy for a minimum of 60 days from point of purchase and paid the first Direct Debit instalment if applicable.
- Please note that whenever you decide to share your invitation, you must tell your friends that you could receive a Reward from BeMoto if they sign up and complete an eligible transaction with BeMoto. Failure to disclose this information is a violation of these terms and could result in BeMoto disqualifying you from the Campaign and you may forfeit any Rewards you would otherwise have earned through the Campaign.
- The maximum total value of the Rewards you can claim is your full premium due at the anniversary of your policy(s), which will be deducted from your renewal premium(s) when your Friend(s) satisfy all the terms and conditions of this Campaign.
- If you cancel your policy after renewal and the RAF discount has been applied, you will not be eligible for a cash refund for the Reward portion of your premium.
- If two or more referrers invite the same friend, We will credit the reward to the person who sent the email first. Referrers may earn up to a total value of their insurance renewal premium throughout the Campaign Period. Friends will get a free Motor Legal Defence policy (RRP £20) as a benefit for taking out an eligible BeMoto policy within the Campaign Period when recommended by the Referrer.
- Recommendations / invitations cannot be applied to policies already in force, i.e. if your Friend has already bought insurance with Us, We cannot go back and apply any rewards retrospectively.
- You waive the right to Rewards if you do not renew your insurance policy with Us, however We will aim to offer you similar cover at a similar premium at renewal. We cannot guarantee that your premium will not rise at renewal, for example insurers change their risk appetite, inflation, you may have had an incident/claim, or have changed your risk details (new bike or move home etc).
- Here’s how it works for the “Friend”
- The Friend will receive an email from BeMoto notifying that someone known to them (the “Referrer”) has recommended BeMoto.
- If the Friend purchases a qualifying BeMoto policy (Motorcycle, Quad, Trike or Van Insurance) then the Friend will receive a free Motor Legal Defence policy, normally sold for £20, as a thank you for joining BeMoto.
- To qualify for the free Motor Legal Defence policy the Friend must purchase their policy directly with BeMoto, over the telephone and quote reference: “Recommend a Friend”.
- For the Referrer to receive their £20 Reward, the Friend’s qualifying BeMoto policy must have been effective for a minimum of 60 days from the policy start date and the first Direct Debit instalment successfully collected - if applicable.
- If a Friend is referred by multiple Referrers, only the first Referrer will be credited with a Reward.
- General Terms & Conditions:
- If there is a dispute, Our decision is final and We shall not enter into correspondence with respect to Our decision. We reserve the right, in Our sole discretion, to disqualify or exclude any individual for inappropriate behaviour, including but not limited to:
- tampering with the reward process or the operation of the Campaign, violating Our terms of business, conditions of use and/or general rules or guidelines on Our website;
- acting in a disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person;
- submitting recommendations on behalf of another individual; or
- any conduct which would put other Referrers or Friends at an unfair disadvantage.
- The Campaign is only open to UK residents over 16 (excluding Our employees, third parties involved in the Campaign and their families).
- We accept no responsibility for incomplete submissions or invitations not properly received due to technical, communication or other problems. The Referrer should check with their Friend that the invitation was received.
- We cannot guarantee to offer an insurance quote to the Friend, as these are subject to individual circumstances and underwriting acceptance criteria.
- There are no alternative rewards, no cash value and Rewards cannot be transferred or linked with any other promotions.
- This Campaign is governed by English law.