Indian Motorcycle Insurance
- Custom and Cruiser Motorcycle Insurance
- NO Amendment Fees to make changes to your policy
- FREE Legal Expenses Cover as standard
Why look anywhere else for your Indian Motorbike Insurance?
As America's first motorcycle company, Indian Motorcycles have a proud heritage and a fantastic lineup of machinery enjoyed by enthusiasts the world over. Whether you are looking to insure a Chieftain, Challenger or Vintage, we have a range of products that can be tailored to your needs. Our incredible value Titanium Cover is perfect for those that do a decent number of miles on their Roadmaster, or maybe you need our Fire & Theft Insurance for those that have flat-track fun on their FTR 1200 S.
When comparing motorcycle insurance options for the majority of Indian Motorcycle owners, one of the best motorcycle insurance options is our Titanium Cover. Not only do we think it's the best motorbike insurance cover on the market, but it's also one of the cheapest bike insurance packages for anyone looking to include all the 'extra benefits' our competitors charge more for.
For only £40 more Titanium benefits include:
- 90 Day European Travel Cover (Per Trip)
- Top Level RAC UK & European Cover Including Homestart
- £20,000 Personal Accident Cover
- £1,500 Helmet & Protective Gear Cover
- £100,000 Legal Expenses Cover
- And... NO Amendment Fees!!
Plus, at BeMoto we love modified bikes... Our policy reinstates declared modifications like-for-like (unlike some policies where they return them to factory spec).
For classic or heavily customised bikes (where you've gone to town), Agreed Value policies are available so that you can insure your bike for a pre-agreed value, rather than the usual ‘fair market value’
BeMoto Insurance for all your biking needs:
- Indian Motorcycle Insurance (Carbon Cover or Titanium Cover)
- Indian Flat-Track Insurance (Fire, Theft & Malicious Damage when secured in a locked building)
- Multi-Bike Insurance for any collection, mixing modern and classics, standard and modified, road and off-road bikes
- Travel and Repatriation Insurance for touring in Europe on your Indian
- Trackday Damage Insurance (UK & EU circuits)
- Race Van Insurance for carrying your track or dirt bike (social use converted vans for camping and transporting your bikes)
Speak to BeMoto on 01733 907000 about your Indian Motorbike Insurance