Track Bike Insurance - 01733 907000
FIRE and THEFT INSURANCE FOR TRACK or RACE BIKES
Protect your track bike against Fire, Theft and Malicious Damage (including attempted theft) when they are not in use and kept in a locked garage, shed or lock up - the place you store it does not have to be at your home address.
Discounts for Trackday Addicts group members.
- Multi-bike (including a mix of bike types on one policy)
- No maximum value per bike or collection of bikes
- Cover at home or in a storage unit elsewhere (subject to security)
- Cover "In Transit" in your van or trailer (to and from tracks and events)
- Cover for "Tools & Spares" relating to your bike
- Cover for all your track and race modifications (subject to photos &/or receipts)
Any bike that's not on the road can be insured for Fire and Theft:
- Non-road bikes used for racing (competitions)
- Non-road bikes - dedicated bikes for trackdays (not used for competitions)
- SORN & 'Laid up' road bikes - why pay for unnecessary road insurance cover?
We can also offer Daytime MOT Bike Insurance for track bike owners with appropriate road experience and some No Claims Discount.
We can provide Fire & Theft cover for all types of motorcycles in your garage, including:
- Road legal motorcycles that are 'laid-up' and SORN
- Off road motorcycles, e.g. dirt bikes or track bikes
- Children's motorcycles, including mini-moto and electric trials bikes
- Classic motorcycles, including collections
- High value motorcycles, no limit to the number we can insure
If your bike is not road-registered (doesn't have a V5) we simply require you to complete and return the new DVLA off-road registration form INF85. It's free to register and ensures your bike is legitimately registered to you as the owner - you can register AFTER BUYING a policy.
No cover is provided under this 'Non Road' policy whilst you are riding the motorcycle, either on a public highway or on dirt or track. We have other products available for road insurance and track days.
Call BeMoto to speak to a track bike specialist on 01733 907000* today.
We can often provide cover by talking to the underwriter, even if your circumstances don't quite work with our stated requirements (we are bikers and will try hard to help you).
Read our article Seven Tips to Trackday Success for advice from a seasoned trackday rider.
BeMoto Fire, Theft & Malicious Damage Insurance for motorcycles in storage is arranged and administered by Edge Brokers Ltd, registered company no 03721499, Minster House 42 Mincing Lane London EC3R 7AE. Edge Brokers Ltd is authorised and regulated by the FCA, 610898. BeMoto Fire, Theft & Malicious Damage Insurance for motorcycles in storage is underwritten by White Oak Underwriting Agency, authorised and regulated by the FCA 510331, registered company no 06832820 12 Leadenhall Street, London, England.
* Calls are recorded for our joint protection