Dirt Bike Travel - 0330 880 0389

  • Up to £250,000 for emergency medical costs
  • Includes repatriation costs (within medical limit)
  • Optional MotoX and racing activity packs
Dirt Bike Travel - 0330 880 0389

Travel and repatriation Insurance for dirt bike riders

As bike insurance specialists, we have a range of great value products to protect you when riding off-road, including emergency medical and repatriation costs in the event of a motorcycle accident overseas when riding off-road, enduro, trials, motocross and more:

  • Bike touring and trackdays covered as standard
  • Optional MotoCross cover extension (add activity pack 6)
  • Baggage, Money & Cancellation cover included (no need to buy separate Travel Insurance)
  • Choose from Single or Annual Multi Trip policies

You must be a UK resident, with an appropriate bike or racing licence (professional racing not covered).

Always ensure you have checked the UK Foreign and Commonwealth Office (FCO) website for travel advice on the country you are travelling to (click the button below) - make sure it is OK for non-essential travel. You will NOT be covered for claims arising from non-essential trips like off-road holidays if you travel against FCO advice.

Covid Travel advice from the UK Foreign Office

Off Road Travel & Repatriation Benefits Silver Cover Gold Cover
Medical Expenses & Repatriation (Other than when riding) £5,000,000 £10,000,000
Medical Expenses & Repatriation - Off Road / Event £50,000 £250,000
Motorcycle Apparel (lost, stolen or damaged)
£1,000 £2,000
Motorcycle Helmet (lost, stolen or damaged) inner limit £750 £1,000
Motorcycle Gloves (lost, stolen or damaged) inner limit £75 £200
Personal Liability on Track # N/A N/A
Cancellation £1,000 £3,000
Curtailment N/A £3,000
Baggage £500 £2000
Personal Money £100 £250

Note: All motorcycle apparel claims are subject to a combined limit of £1,000 or £2,000 for Silver or Gold.

# Participants in an off-road event do so at their own risk and this policy does not cover liability for injury to other people or damage to their property when riding off-road

You can read the Insurance Product Information Documents (IPID) and Off Road Travel & Repatriation Policy Documents here.

Call BeMoto on 0330 880 0389* to get a no obligation dirt bike travel insurance quote.

When riding in Europe (EEA Countries)

The European Health Insurance Card (or EHIC) is issued FREE of charge and allows anyone who is covered by a statutory social security scheme of the EEA countries to receive medical treatment in another member state free or at a reduced cost, if that treatment becomes necessary during their visit. Please ensure you apply for a free EHIC card for riding in EEA countries here: www.nhs.uk

This insurance is intended to compliment the EHIC card by providing additional emergency medical costs for valid claims, but additionally provides repatriation cover (within the overall medical policy limit), where medically necessary and subject to the assistance companies approval.

IMPORTANT: This policy does NOT cover medical costs incurred at private hospitals. Always call the emergency assistance line at the earliest opportunity to notify the insurer and get support from their assistance company.

Buy Dirt Bike Travel and Repatriation Insurance Online

* Calls may be recorded for our joint protection