Motorcycle Trackday Repatriation Insurance
Motorcycle Trackday Travel Insurance for EU Circuits
The use of your bike on track is excluded from normal Travel Insurance policies as a 'Hazardous Pursuit', but it's important to get this sorted before you go as many circuits or organisers won't let you on track without medical and repatriation cover.
As motorcycle insurance specialists, we are pleased to offer a great value product with £5,000,000 cover on track at EU circuits to protect your emergency medical and repatriation costs in the event of an accident on track:
- £5,000,000 emergency medical expenses cover on track
- Emergency repatriation cover included within the £5,000,000 medical cover
- Baggage, Money & Cancellation cover available (no need to buy separate Travel Insurance)
- Single Trip or Annual Multi Trip policies available
You can read Trackday Travel & Repatriation Policy Documents here.
Discounts available for groups of mates buying cover for the same trip.
Some competitors aren't totally transparent about their limit of medical cover on track, often restricting cover to £100,000 (this might sound a lot but it isn't). We've specifically designed BeMoto Trackday Travel Insurance to cover bike trackdays, subject to a few criteria below:
- Aged between 18 and 74
- UK residents only - the policy must cover the whole duration, with trips starting and finishing in the UK
- European circuits only (must be tarmac not dirt bike circuits)
- Riders must have the appropriate licence for their bike, i.e. UK road licence or ACU race licence (or have submitted an ACU application / renewal)
Don't just take our work for it. We work in partnership with a number of well known providers, including Properly Protected, No Limits Trackdays, Trackday Addicts and Classic Bike Trackdays. We also have strong feedback scores on www.Feefo.com
Prices are extremely competitive with a good level of cover, call 01733 907000* to get a quote today.
If you’ve booked your place, you’ve done a couple of trackdays before but the nerves are kicking in... Don’t fret, here are seven Seven Motorcycle Trackday Tips you may not have heard of before from a seasoned trackday goer.
Alternatively check out the following Euro Bike Trackdays feature.
We can provide Accidental Damage cover for Road, Track and Race Bikes whilst on non-competitive organised trackdays:
- Trackday Bike Insurance for UK and European Tracks (including Nurburgring Nordschleife)
- Track Bike Fire & Theft Insurance (garaged or 'In Transit')
- Personal Injury Insurance for trackday or enduro riders, including professional racers
Call BeMoto on 01733 907000* to get a no obligation trackday insurance quote.
* Calls are recorded for our joint protection