Motorcycle Trackday Repatriation Insurance
Motorcycle Trackday Travel Insurance
The use of your bike on track is excluded from normal Travel Insurance policies as a 'Hazardous Pursuit', but it's important to get this sorted before you go as many circuits or organisers won't let you on track without medical and repatriation cover.
As motorcycle insurance specialists, we offer great value products to protect your emergency medical and repatriation costs in the event of a motorcycle accident on your trip:
- Cover as standard for motorcycle touring and trackdays
- Options to add cover for amateur racing (activity pack 4) and MotoCross (activity pack 6)
- Baggage, Money & Cancellation cover included (no need to buy separate Travel Insurance)
- Single Trip or Annual Multi Trip policies available
You must be a UK resident, with a full bike licence (or ACU race licence) and cover is only available for amateur events and competitions (not professional racing).
|Trackday Travel & Repatriation Insurance Benefits||Silver Cover||Gold Cover|
|Medical Expenses & Repatriation (Off Track)||£5,000,000||£10,000,000|
|Medical Expenses & Repatriation - On Track / Event||£50,000||£250,000|
|Motorcycle Leathers (lost, stolen or damaged)||£1,000||£1,500|
|Motorcycle Helmet (lost, stolen or damaged)||£750||£1,000|
|Motorcycle Gloves (lost, stolen or damaged)||£75||£200|
|Personal Liability on Track #||N/A||N/A|
Note: All motorcycle apparel claims are subject to a combined limit of £1,000 or £2,000 for Silver or Gold.
# Participants in a trackday do so at their own risk and this policy does not cover liability for injury to other people or damage to their property when on track
You can read Trackday Travel & Repatriation Policy Documents here.
Cover from a brand you can trust...
We also have strong feedback scores on www.Feefo.com and FaceBook.
If you’ve booked your place, you’ve done a couple of trackdays before but the nerves are kicking in... Don’t fret, here are seven Seven Motorcycle Trackday Tips you may not have heard of before from a seasoned trackday goer.
Alternatively check out the following Euro Bike Trackdays feature.
Other Trackday Products
We can provide Accidental Damage cover for Road, Track and Race Bikes whilst on non-competitive organised trackdays:
- Trackday Bike Insurance for UK and European Tracks (including Nurburgring Nordschleife)
- Track Bike Fire & Theft Insurance (garaged or 'In Transit')
- Personal Injury Insurance for trackday or enduro riders, including professional racers
Call BeMoto on 01733 907000* to get a no obligation trackday insurance quote.
* Calls are recorded for our joint protection