Triumph Street Triple 765 Range 2023
Triumph Street Triple Range 2023 - what’s new?
It’s all about race-powered naked sports perfection! New for 2023, the most powerful and poised Street Triple 765 line-up ever, with a major update to the Street Triple R, making this the new definitive new streetfighter, a new Street Triple RS which sets a whole new benchmark for performance naked sports, and an exclusive limited-run Street Triple 765 Moto2 Edition – delivering the highest specification and most focused Street Triple ever, and the closest you can get to a Moto2 racer for the road, just without a fairing and clip-ons…
For Triumph Bike Insurance quotes give BeMoto a call on 01733 907000
Triumph Street Triple 765 Range 2023
Triumph Street Triple Moto2 Edition
Limited to just 765 of each of the two race-inspired colour schemes, the 2023 Street Triple 765 Moto2 Edition completes the new line-up as the highest specification Street Triple ever. All the new generation’s major step-up in capability and attitude, combined with the class leading power and torque of the RS, plus an even more engaged and focused ride, courtesy of unique clip-on handlebars and Öhlins fully adjustable forks deliver super-sharp and precise handling for both road and track. Carbon-fibre bodywork, official Moto2 branding, a unique Moto2 start-up screen and an individually numbered top yoke mark this stunning machine out as the ultimate Street Triple.
Triumph Street Triple 765 RS
Incorporating all the new technology, chassis and styling enhancements of this greatest ever generation, the 2023 Street Triple 765 RS adds the highest ever specification Brembo Stylema brakes and sets a new performance benchmark as THE most powerful Street Triple ever, with a category leading 130PS of thrilling triple power, thanks to Moto2 race engine derived upgrades.
Triumph Street Triple 765 R 2023
With increased power, torque and performance, courtesy of upgrades directly derived from the Moto2 race engine development programme, plus enhanced ergonomics for even more agility and precision handling, an aggressive new style, and new standard in advanced rider electronics, combined with Triumph’s signature attention to detail, the Street Triple 765 R is the new definitive streetfighter.
Triumph Street Triple 765 Range 2023 highlights
Engine upgrades derived directly from the Moto2TM race engine programme result in a significant step up in performance on the new Street Triple R plus category-leading power for the new RS and Moto2TM Edition, with increased torque and improved responsiveness across all three new 765 powered models. Complementing its aggressive new styling, the enhanced ergonomics and highest ever specification make this latest generation of the legendary and award-winning Street Triple the most agile and precise handling ever.
Triumph Street Triple 765 Range 2023 Engine highlights
The most powerful Street Triple range ever,
- Significantly upgraded 765cc triple engine, with 120 PS for the Street Triple R
and a category-leading peak power of 130 PS for the RS & Moto2TM Edition,
plus increased peak torque at 80Nm on all models
- Improved responsiveness and acceleration with revised gearing and final drive
- New freer-flowing exhaust and silencer delivers the trademark triple soundtrack
- Track-ready Triumph Shift Assist up-and-down quickshifter fitted to all three models
Triumph Street Triple 765 Range 2023 Technical highlights
The most technologically advanced Street Triple range ever
- New optimised cornering ABS and switchable optimised cornering traction control
- Riding modes upgraded with new more dynamic throttle maps
- 5” TFT instruments on the RS & Moto2TM Edition and multifunctional instruments
with TFT display on the R
- All-LED lighting with distinctively shaped daytime running lights on the RS
& Moto2 Edition (market specific)
Triumph Street Triple 765 Range 2023 Chassis highlights
- Enhanced ergonomics with wider handlebars on the Street Triple R and RS,
and revised geometry for even better agility on the new RS & Moto2TM Edition
- Highest ever specification Brembo Stylema® brakes on the RS & Moto2TM Edition
- High specification fully-adjustable suspension
- Gullwing swingarm enhances high-speed stability and precise chassis behaviour
- Track-ready specification on the Moto2TM Edition, including new performance-tuned fully-adjustable Öhlins suspension and new clip-on handlebars
Triumph Street Triple 765 Range 2023 Colour and Bodywork highlights
- New sharper, more aggressive bodywork
- New race-derived 765 liveries with bold and distinctive colour schemes
- Official Moto2TM branding and sporty carbon fibre bodywork on the Moto2TM Edition
Triumph Street Triple 765 Range 2023 Price
The new Street Triple range starts at £9,595 for the R, with £11,295 for the RS and £13,795 for the Moto2™ Edition.
Triumph Street Triple 765 Range 2023 Service and Warranty
The new generations overall low cost of ownership comes courtesy of the high 6,000 miles / 10,000km service interval, and the two years unlimited mileage warranty.