- NO Amendment Fees to make policy changes
- FREE Legal Expenses insurance as standard
- Incredible Titanium Cover for only £45
Kawasaki Motorbike Insurance
Whether it's a trusty Z1000, a mental ZZR1400, a KX450F motocross bike or a race-ready ZX6R or ZX10R ('Ninja') for the track, we have a range of insurance products for your Kwaka.
- Classics like the Z1 or future classic ZX12R
- Multi-Bike Insurance - mix modern and classics - any type, age, value or size of collection
- SORN and off-road dirt or track bikes
- Custom and modified bikes
No two Kawasaki's are alike. Speak to a proper biker about your modified Kawasaki motorbike, including full replacement of declared modifications. Your modifications will be repaired or replaced like-for-like in the event of a valid insurance claim - unlike many brokers who only revert them back to genuine manufacturer kit.
Let us know if you're a member of the Kawasaki Riders Club (KRC) as you may receive a discount on your Kawasaki Insurance quote.
Why not check out some of our concept Kawasaki bikes, including the awesome GPZ1000R to bring the Top Gun franchise up-to-date, or the naked Ninja H2F that Kawasaki should have made...
All our Kawasaki bike insurance for road use includes FREE Legal Expenses insurance and our Titanium Cover includes even richer benefits with Personal Accident, Helmet & Leathers and top level breakdown cover from the RAC (at home, roadside and EU).
Not only do you get all this, but as standard we do not charge administration fees to make changes... That's right NO amendment fees on any of our products.
BeMoto Kawasaki Insurance:
- Kawasaki motorcycle insurance for your road bikes (Carbon Cover or Titanium Cover)
- Kawasaki Fire & Theft insurance when SORN and laid-up in the garage (or another lock-up)
- Kawasaki track day insurance for UK & European circuits, even the Nurburgring!
- Kawasaki multibike insurance for collections of two or more
Speak to BeMoto on 01733 907000* to discuss your Kawasaki Motorbike Insurance
Follow the links below for some of our latest Kawasaki bike reviews:
- 200BHP Custom Kawasaki Turbo Z900 RS Cafe
- 2021 Kawasaki Z H2 Review
- 2019 Kawasaki Versys 1000 – first ride