- NO Amendment Fees
- Market Leading Service
- Top Quality Cover
You can quote online for a single bike without mods, but our best deals are available by calling one of our specialists on 01733 907000 who can ask more questions to tailor a package to your requirements.
MOTORBIKE INSURANCE TITANIUM
MOTORBIKE INSURANCE RENEWAL
GREAT VALUE & COVER
BEST SERVICE REVIEWS
ALL BIKE TYPES COVERED
We offer motorbike insurance for all the main bike manufacturers and many more... Even if your bike is new and unlisted, or not recognised by other insurers, we can cover it. Just give us a call and speak to one of our motorbike insurance specialists.
Unbelievable Motorbike Insurance Cover
As bikers we believe in treating other bikers fairly with excellent value for money and a first-class biker experience. That’s why WE DON’T CHARGE AN ‘AMENDMENT FEE’ if you call us to make a change to your motorcycle policy, such as swapping your bike, moving house or increasing your annual mileage.
We are on a mission to tackle the common disadvantages and misconceptions when it comes to getting the best motorcycle insurance. We don’t charge broker fees for you to make changes to your policy when you are with us, so when you compare motorbike insurance, we think you’ll see this can make quite a difference.
We like to tinker with our bikes, and we don’t think you should be penalised for calling up to tell us about modifications. We also know that it isn’t alien to move home or change jobs, so why on earth should you pay fees of £30 (on average) for the privilege? This is usually how the cheapest bike insurance soon becomes a lot more expensive.
Our products are designed to look after you in the best way possible and at BeMoto we can tailor your motorbike insurance to your exact requirements and save you the time and effort of having to compare the market.
THE MOST COMPREHENsIVE COVER FOR YOU AND YOUR BIKES...
EU COVER EXTENSION (90-DAYS PER TRIP)
24 HOUR CLAIMS HELPLINE
MOTOR LEGAL ADVICE HELPLINE
LEGAL EXPENSES (£100,000)
PERSONAL ACCIDENT (£15,000)
HELMET AND LEATHERS (£1,500)
RAC BREAKDOWN (UK & EUROPE)
EXCESS CONTRIBUTION (£250)
EXCESS CONTRIBUTION (£500)
Standard bike quotes available online, but our best deals are over the phone.
What type of motorbike insurance do you need?
SORN insurance provides fire and theft cover, plus malicious damage, when your bike is securely stored in a locked building and does not provide liability cover for use on the public highways, for example an old classic you can't part with or a project bike in bits that isn't ridden on the road (or maybe it's only used off road).
Third Party Only (TPO) cover is the minimum insurance required by law to ride or park your bike on the public highways. It provides liability insurance for injury to other people or damage to their property caused by your motorbike. If you want cover for fire, theft or accidental damage to your motorbike then you need to look at TPFT or Comprehensive cover.
Third Party, Fire & Theft (TPFT) provides the same liability cover required by law as TPO, but also benefits from fire and theft cover too. It's the middle ground between TPO and Comp, however it does NOT provide cover for accidental damage to your motorbike that is your fault. If you're hit by a third party you can claim from their insurance though.
Comprehensive cover is the best level of cover for your motorbike (other than optional extras you might add) and covers all the stuff provided by TPO and TPFT cover, as well as accidental damage to your motorbike. If you're hit by a third party you can claim from their insurance directly, or you can claim from your policy and wait for the insurer to recover their losses.
MODIFIED BIKE INSURANCE
We don't just get modifications, we love modified bikes!
Unlike some competitors who return your bike to factory specification in the event of a claim, our modified bike insurance actually covers your declared modifications like-for-like and reinstates them. It’s always better to call us and discuss your modifications, whether you think it is a small change or not — that way you can rest assured that your motorbike is properly covered.
Our policies also cover R&G crash protection and styling accessories as standard.Call for a Modified Bike
MULTI BIKE INSURANCE
We specialise in multibike, because one is never enough!
Having more than one bike shouldn’t be a disadvantage when it comes to the cost of your insurance. With our multibike insurance, you can begin a policy with just one bike and add as many bikes as you like, whenever you like. There is no limit to the number of bikes we can insure and you can mix modern and classic bikes on one policy.
As multibike specialists you know that you are in good hands if you’re lucky enough to add a bike later on to your collection, saving you time, hassle and money.Call for Multi Bike
Got a heavily modified bike with no time to discuss it?
Share your insurance or renewal documents with a full list of your modifications and a couple of pics
One of our expert team will build a quote for you
We will explain the options to you
Make the switch
Andy Smedley (56)
Dan Gifford (43)
Steven Carr (55)
Chris Kemp (30)
Insurance for all types of motorbikes
Whether you just want insurance for social, domestic and pleasure use, or you want to add commuting cover or even business use, we have policies to cover the vast majority of different uses - including fire and theft insurance for bikes that are not used on the road at all:
- Cruiser and Custom Bike Insurance - We can insure a vast range of cruiser and custom bikes of pretty much any age, type or value. Whether your bike is a standard cruiser, or heavily a customised / modified machine, we have specialist schemes to insure your work of art.
- Naked Bikes and Commuter Insurance - Whether you have the latest hardcore hyper-naked Ducati Streetfighter V4 for summer blasts, or a practical workhorse like the Suzuki Bandit to beat the commuting traffic - we can tailor your naked bike insurance for any type of use.
- Off Road and Dirt Bike Insurance - Whether you have an unregistered motocross, trials or enduro bike and just need Fire & Theft Insurance, or you have an adventure bike for alpine tours and need European breakdown cover, we offer a wide range of policies to protect all types of bikes.
- Sports Bike and Superbike Insurance - We have a passion for sports bikes and track days. Whether you need insurance for your 80’s two-stroke, 90’s four-stroke screamer, 600cc supersports or a large capacity superbike, we have road and track policies to cover you and your bike.
Our standard benefits with Carbon Cover
Up to 90-days per trip cover extension within the European Economic Area (EEA)
24-hour UK based motorbike claims service, 365 days per year
Up to £100,000 Legal Expenses Insurance included as standard for uninsured loss recovery
Motor legal helpline to discuss any motoring legal issues
Why Not have Titanium Cover for Just £50 extra?
Why Titanium Cover?
We don’t overcharge for simple extras. We've bundled them together into a great value package…
All the benefits of Carbon Cover, plus around £200 of extras all for only £50 more. All of our policies start with 90-days European cover (per trip), FREE legal expenses insurance and NO amendment fees.
FULL RAC Breakdown
For all your bikes insured with us, including Home Start, Roadside, Recovery, Onward Travel and even European cover.
£1,500 Helmet & Leathers
Accident damage cover for your protective riding gear, including helmets, leathers, goretex, boots, gloves etc.
£15,000 Personal Accident
A tax free lump sum in the event of certain serious injuries or accidental death when riding a motorbike.
For just £50 Extra
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much does motorbike insurance cost?
Motorbike insurance can start from around £70 for classic bikes, but in reality it can vary significantly based on your personal circumstances, e.g. the value of your bike, your age and riding experience or bike history, modifications, where you keep it and what security is in place… Not to mention things like your claims history or any convictions.
The best way to get a good deal, with the right balance of price and quality, is to speak to a specialist like BeMoto Bike Insurance, who will tailor a quote to your needs and ask all those questions a website can’t to better understand your situation. By calling us directly, you will also ensure you are properly covered for things that some comparison websites might “assume” incorrectly about you or your bike, e.g. they may assume it is not modified when we all know 80%+ of bikes have been personalised…
How can I get cheaper motorbike insurance?
Clearly it's not as easy to change some things that affect your motorbike insurance premiums, like your age or where you live, but there are things you can do to cut the cost of your bike insurance policy, such as:
- Choose a broker like BeMoto who don't charge you amendment fees to make policy changes (it's not all about the up-front cost).
- Improve your bike's security, for example installing an approved alarm or tracker.
- Keep your bike in a locked building, even if it's only a wooden shed, outbuilding or in your home conservatory if you don't have a traditional garage (subject to some building security).
- Think about the mileage you really need, e.g. why pay for 10,000 miles when you only use it on sunny Sundays? However at BeMoto as we don't charge you an amendment fee you can increase your mileage later if needed with minimal hassle.
- Pay for cover annually rather than pay instalment interest - however ours is one of the lowest interest rates in the market if you need to pay monthly.
- Combine your bike collection together on a multi-bike policy, afterall you can only use your no claims bonus once and you can only ride one bike at a time...
- Pass an advanced riding qualification such as the Institute of Advanced Motorists (IAM), Enhanced Rider Scheme (ERS) and RoSPA Advanced Motorcycle Training.
- Choose the right bike for your experience, type of use and where you live, i.e. if you have no prior riding experience maybe aim for a well recognised starter bike like a 600cc naked/commuter vs. a high performance sports bike or hyper-naked, likewise a high value bike will often require a locked building.
- Increasing your voluntary excess often gives better discounts, but you need to be sure you can afford to lose that money in the event of a claim.
Why not check out our article on how bike insurance is calculated for more information.
Can you insure two or more motorbikes on one policy?
As bike insurance specialists, BeMoto can insure any number of motorbikes as a multibike insurance package, including mixing modern and classics, road use and SORN bikes etc. Typically, you cannot have multiple riders on a multibike insurance policy, so you get significant discounts on any additional bikes - afterall you can only ride one bike at a time - however if you have a household of riders and bikes we can also work with you to create a package that gives you the best of both worlds.
See our feature on how multi-bike insurance is calculated.
What is a motorbike insurance excess?
An excess is a contribution you are required to pay towards a claim you make on your motorcycle insurance policy, for example if you have a £250 excess you will pay the first £250 of a claim for fire, theft or accidental damage.
There is typically no excess on a Third Party Only bike insurance policy as you cannot claim for your own motorbike damage.
Can I use my Car No claims bonus / discount on my motorbike insurance?
In summary no, the NCD needs to be built up on a motorcycle. However in some circumstances we may be able to take NCD not built up on a motorcycle into account, we ask for details of other non motorcycle NCD on our quote journey so please make sure you provide details.