Motorbike Touring Travel Insurance
- Emergency Medical Costs
- Repatriation to UK
- Bike Clothing Cover
Cover for emergency medical and repatriation costs in the event of an accident on a motorcycle when touring overseas
MOTORBIKE INSURANCE RENEWAL
Touring Travel Insurance
Up to £10m medical costs
98% Recommend Us
Buy Touring Travel Insurance online with instant cover BEFORE you set off
It's important to fully understand the cover you’re getting and go through the medical screening questions if you have pre-existing health conditions. If you don't declare your previous medical history, it could leave you in trouble with costs that aren’t covered if you get sick.
Quotes and Sales Line: Open 8:30am-6pm Monday-Friday, 8:30am-4pm SaturdaySpeak to an Expert
You can buy Touring Travel Insurance online 24 hours a day by clicking the button below. Motorcycle touring is covered as standard (even if you’re going off-road Charlie Boorman style), there are also options for trackdays and motocross if you plan on something more extreme.
Remember to complete the medical screening questions honestly and accurately to ensure your policy covers you for any pre-existing medical conditions.Buy Online 24/7
More Information About Repatriation Insurance
We have more detailed information that can answer many of your in-depth questions (see the linked articles and FAQs below), however the following points should help answer the quick and easy questions...
Quick Reference Guide:
- Cover for emergency medical and repatriation costs after an accident on track abroad
- Choose Gold Cover (£10m medical limit) or Silver Cover (£5m medical limit)
- Emergency repatriation is covered up to £100,000
- It's like a normal travel insurance policy, except this one also covers you for riding motorcycles over 125cc (a common exclusion)
- Other travel insurance benefits are included like cancellation cover (so buy this policy early) and things like lost luggage or passports
- You can buy Single Trip or Annual Multi Trip cover (the maximum age for Multi Trip is 66 whereas Single Trip is a maximum age of 75)
- Buy cover BEFORE you travel and for the whole duration of your motorcycle holiday
- You must have been a UK resident for at least 6-months (and still live in the UK) registered with a GP surgery
- You need to have a UK driving licence that covers you for the class of bike you are riding
- You need to wear an approved motorcycle helmet
Motorbike Touring Travel Insurance FAQs
Do BeMoto do travel insurance?
Is it BeMoto who deal with the Travel Insurance and Repatriation claims?
What's the difference between a "Repat" policy and my GHIC card?
Does Repatriation Insurance cover private hospital treatment?
What's the issue with private hospitals?