Norton motorcycle insurance
- NO Amendment Fees to make policy changes
- Legal Expenses Insurance as standard
- Upgrade to incredible value Titanium Cover
Norton Motorcycle Insurance
Looking for the best bike insurance for your Norton V4RR or Commando 961 SP? Comparing motorcycle insurance for your trusty Norton Atlas? BeMoto Motorbike Insurance offers a wide range of cover for your needs. Our policies have No Amendment Fees and have FREE Legal Expenses Insurance as standard.
If you are only interested in the cheapest bike insurance for your Norton, then we can tailor a package to suit your budget in most cases - ask about Carbon Cover and look at our FAQ below which gives hints and tips about saving money on your bike insurance quote.
- Norton road motorcycles (Carbon Cover or Titanium Cover)
- Norton Off-Road / SORN (Fire, Theft & Malicious Damage)
- Norton Trackday Insurance (For accidents on UK and EU circuits)
- Norton Classic Bike Insurance (For single bikes and collections)
Our incredible value Titanium Cover also offers top quality benefits for around £50 more:
- Helmet & Leathers Cover - £1,500 of cover for your helmet, boots, gloves, leathers/goretex, back-protector and other protective riding gear if damaged in a road accident.
- Personal Accident Insurance - £15,000 for accidental death or certain injuries like losing the use of a limb as a result of a road accident.
- Full UK & EU RAC breakdown - For all your bikes on our policy (single or multi-bike cover), including Home Start, Roadside Recovery, Onward Travel and up to 90-days per trip European Breakdown
We know your Norton is a thing of beauty, and that the History of Norton is pretty impressive. At BeMoto you will be in good hands, we compare our panel of insurers to get you the best insurance package at a great price. You can also speak to a proper biker about your modified Norton motorbike. Your declared modifications will be repaired or replaced like-for-like in the event of a valid insurance claim - unlike many other brokers who only repair your machine to the point of manufacturer spec, meaning you lose your modification and have to go to the expense of replacing them.
We know that as well as knowing beauty when you see it (naturally, you own a Norton!) We know that great value is important. That's why we don’t charge amendment fees when you make changes to your policy. Whether you want to add a modification, affix a private plate, or change jobs, we don’t charge you for the privilege like other brokers do… we just pass on any change in insurer premium.
Norton Motorcycle Insurance FAQs
How can I get cheaper motorbike insurance?
Clearly it's not as easy to change some things that affect your motorbike insurance premiums, like your age or where you live, but there are things you can do to cut the cost of your bike insurance policy, such as:
- Choose a broker like BeMoto who don't charge you amendment fees to make policy changes (it's not all about the up-front cost).
- Improve your bike's security, for example installing an approved alarm or tracker.
- Keep your bike in a locked building, even if it's only a wooden shed, outbuilding or in your home conservatory if you don't have a traditional garage (subject to some building security).
- Think about the mileage you really need, e.g. why pay for 10,000 miles when you only use it on sunny Sundays? However at BeMoto as we don't charge you an amendment fee you can increase your mileage later if needed with minimal hassle.
- Pay for cover annually rather than pay instalment interest - however ours is one of the lowest interest rates in the market if you need to pay monthly.
- Combine your bike collection together on a multi-bike policy, afterall you can only use your no claims bonus once and you can only ride one bike at a time...
- Pass an advanced riding qualification such as the Institute of Advanced Motorists (IAM), Enhanced Rider Scheme (ERS) and RoSPA Advanced Motorcycle Training.
- Choose the right bike for your experience, type of use and where you live, i.e. if you have no prior riding experience maybe aim for a well recognised starter bike like a 600cc naked/commuter vs. a high performance sports bike or hyper-naked, likewise a high value bike will often require a locked building.
- Increasing your voluntary excess often gives better discounts, but you need to be sure you can afford to lose that money in the event of a claim.
Why not check out our article on how bike insurance is calculated for more information.
Can you insure two or more motorbikes on one policy?
As bike insurance specialists, BeMoto can insure any number of motorbikes as a multibike insurance package, including mixing modern and classics, road use and SORN bikes etc. Typically, you cannot have multiple riders on a multibike insurance policy, so you get significant discounts on any additional bikes - afterall you can only ride one bike at a time - however if you have a household of riders and bikes we can also work with you to create a package that gives you the best of both worlds.
See our feature on how multi-bike insurance is calculated.
Does my policy cover me for riding other motorcycles?
It is quite common to get cover for Riding Other Bikes (third party cover only within the UK) included in BeMoto motorbike insurance policies, however this can vary depending on factors, for example: your bikes engine size, the type of cover you have chosen or your occupation.
Please check with our insurance representative to see if this cover applies to you. It is best to check this when you get a quote, take out or renew your policy as it may require us to change the insurer we use for your policy to get this cover if it is important to you.
It will show on your Certificate of Insurance if you have this cover and is only valid within the UK - if you want a mate to ride your bike or you ride theirs overseas then you will need to add each other as named riders on the policy.
Can you mix modern and classic bikes on a multi-bike policy?
Simple answer... Yes you can with BeMoto.
Mix modern and classic bikes with BeMoto multibike insurance where our policy is designed around your needs for whatever bike collection you have, including modern and classic road bikes, SORN and laid up bikes, even off-road and track bikes that are unregistered.
Classic and custom builds can also have Agreed Value for no additional charge, once we have seen photos we can agree a valuation with you before applying an endorsement.