- NO Amendment Fees to make policy changes
- Legal Expenses Insurance as standard
- Upgrade to incredible value Titanium Cover
Can-Am Spyder and Ryker Insurance
We offer Insurance for Can-Am Spyders and Rykers of any engine size. We can tailor cover to your specific requirements and can insure you just for pleasure, power cruising and touring or if you just want to commute to and from work.
Our insurance products provide £100,000 of Legal Expenses Insurance as standard and NO Amendment Fees to make changes to your policy mid-term.
Insurance cover types available:
- Comprehensive Cover
- Third Party Fire & Theft
- Third Party Only
- SORN / laid up Insurance
Models of Can-Am Spyders that we can offer insurance for:
- Earlier model Spyders, e.g. RS / RS-S / RT / RT-S / ST / ST-S
- The latest F3 / F3-S / F3-T (Special Series and Limited)
- The new Ryker and Rally Edition
What licence do I need to ride a Road Legal Can-Am?
You can ride the Spyder and Ryker with a full Category A Motorcycle Licence or a Full UK Car Licence, but you need to be at least 21 years of age for the majority of our policies.
What cover options are available?
All of our Trike Insurance products come with £100,000 Legal Expenses Insurance as standard for uninsured loss recovery and 90-days of EU cover extension per-trip, however for only £50 more you can upgrade to Titanium Cover:
- Full UK & European RAC trike breakdown cover
- £15,000 Personal Accident cover
- Helmet & Leather cover (including cover for textile riding kit, gloves and boots) to £1,500
- Excess Contribution cover up to £500
- Licence Defence cover