Triumph Bike Insurance - Call 01733 907000
- NO Amendment Fees to make policy changes
- FREE Legal Expenses insurance as standard
- Incredible Titanium Cover for only £45
Triumph Motorbike Insurance
Since its resurgence in the 1990's after it was bought by John Bloor (read our Triumph history blog here), Triumph has gone from strength-to-strength with over 50,000 sales per year...
Whether it's a retro-classic Bonneville for sunny Sundays, a Tiger for exploring and touring or the charismatic naked Speed Triple and incredible 2023 Street Triple Moto2 Edition, we have a selection of products for your British icon...
- Triumph motorcycle insurance for your road bikes (Carbon Cover or Titanium Cover)
- Triumph Fire & Theft insurance when SORN and laid-up in the garage (or another lock-up)
- Triumph track day insurance for UK & European circuits, even the Nurburgring!
- Triumph multibike insurance for collections of two or more
Remember to tell us if you're a member of the Triumph Owners Club as you may receive a membership discount on your insurance.
Bikers like to tinker with their beloved bikes and no two Triumph bikes are the same. Speak to a proper biker about your modified Triumph motorbike including full reinstatement cover for declared modifications with all of our policies - the insurer will either repair or replace your declared alterations like-for-like in the event of a successful claim - unlike a number of other brokers who will only fit your bike with standard manufacturer OEM parts.
All BeMoto Triumph road insurance products come with £100,000 Legal Expenses cover as standard. But if you like a bloody good deal, why not buy our Titanium Cover, which includes even more outstanding value benefits such as £15,000 Accident Insurance (Disablement & Death), Helmet and Leathers Insurance for your riding gear AND full UK & European motorcycle breakdown cover from the RAC (their top level of cover).
Read about the latest Street Triple 765 R, RS and Moto2 Edition here.
Speak to BeMoto about your Triumph insurance on 01733 907000*
Photo Credit: Amanda Leeming. Follow Amanda on Facebook or Twitter
* Calls are recorded for our joint protection