Vintage Japanese Motorcycle Insurance
BeMoto Links: Facebook I Twitter I Instagram I YouTube
At BeMoto we love classic and vintage Japanese motorcycles. We have specialist schemes for insuring classic bikes, including Modern Classics and two-strokes, and offer discounts for membership of clubs (please contact us to add your club):
- The Vintage Japanese Motorcycle Club (VJMC)
- The Classic Racing Motorcycle Club (CMRC)
- The Vintage Motorcycle Club (VMCC)
We have top quality products with tailored prices to cater for your vintage motorbike including
- Classic Motorcycle Road Insurance (our Titanium Cover includes full UK & European RAC breakdown with no limit on the age of bike).
- Modern Classic Bike Insurance for 2-smokers and bikes that are now becoming collectible, ranging from the 80's to the early R1, GSX-R K1 and original Fireblades.
- Classic SORN & Laid-up Insurance for bikes not used on the road including large collections ('In Transit' cover also available if it's being transported to pre-organised shows, events or trackdays).
- Classic Bike Trackday Insurance for bikes used at classic track events.
Different schemes are available; from a true classic policy with agreed value, to a modern classic policy where you can have agreed value and earn No Claims Discount (NCD). We can offer generous discounts for multi-bike deals as well and all policies come with FREE £100,000 Legal Expenses cover.
BeMoto are different
You will speak to a biker who understands your passion and we can cater for heavily modified bikes too (we also replace declared modifications like-for-like unlike some of our competitors).
We do not charge broker fees for making changes to your policy mid-term, e.g. if you move home, change your bike or wish to add a modification - although the insurer may alter their underwriting and premiums etc.
Call BeMoto on 01733 907000* to insure your vintage Japanese motorcycle.
* Calls may be recorded for our joint protection