Buggy Insurance - 01733 907000
- Legal Expenses Insurance as standard
- NO fees to make changes to your policy
- Leisure Buggies and Agricultural UTVs
Road Legal Buggy and UTV Insurance
BeMoto can cover a wide range of All Terrain Vehicles (ATV), including road-legal buggy insurance and Utility Terrain Vehicles or UTV Insurance, whether they are for agricultural use, playing-about in the dirt for fun or used to commute to work and back.
We have specific schemes for buggy insurance and our road insurance policies all come with Free Legal Expenses Insurance as standard, as well as NO broker fees to make changes to your policy mid-term, e.g. changing your buggy or moving home (we pass on any insurer change of premium only). We also have highly rated feedback on Feefo, as well as Google, Facebook, Trust Pilot and more.
What sort of Buggies can BeMoto cover?
We can offer insurance for road legal buggies no matter what engine size or fuel type, from diesel agricultural buggies to petrol sport buggies:
- Sport and Race Buggy Insurance
- Farm Buggy and UTV Insurance
- All Terrain Vehicle ATV Insurance
How many drivers can be covered on a policy?
We can insure up to 4 drivers on a single Buggy Insurance policy.
What types of Buggy Insurance cover are available?
- Third Party Only (TPO)
- Third, Party, Fire and Theft (TPFT)
Can BeMoto offer Q-plate Buggy Insurance?
Yes if it's passed appropriate safety checks and is certified as being road-legal with a Q plate issued.
What driving licence do I need for a Road Legal Buggy?
Road-Legal Buggies can be driven on a Full Car Licence, or on a Motorcycle Licence if passed before 1997 (in which case this will be noted as a B1 category).
Common Buggies that we can insure: (don't worry if yours is not on the list we can still insure it!)
- Blitzworld Buggies
- Rage Buggies
- Quadzilla Buggies
- Ranger Buggies
- Joyner Buggies
- Hisun Buggies
- Secma Buggies
- Polaris Buggies
- Can-Am Buggies
- PGO Buggies
Call BeMoto on 01733 907000* for a quote on your Road Legal Buggy Insurance.
* Calls may be recorded for our joint protection
Road-Legal Buggy Insurance FAQs
What driving licence do I need for a Road Legal Quad or Buggy?
Road-Legal Quad Bikes and Buggies can be driven on a Full Car Licence, or on a Motorcycle Licence if passed before 1997 (in which case this will be noted as a B1 category). You can find out more about Quad Bike Rules at gov.uk.
What type of Quad or Buggy Insurance do I need to use it on the road?
Much like car insurance, Quad Bike Insurance and Buggy Insurance for road-legal ATVs has three leveles of cover available:
- Third Party Only (TPO) Insurance is the minimum level of cover needed and only helps cover the cost of third party injury or damage claims against you.
- Third Party, Fire & Theft Insurance is the middle option, which gives you TPO, plus Fire & Theft insurance (does what it says on the tin).
- Comprehensive Insurance includes the above, plus Accidental Damage cover for accidents that are your fault (costs to repair or replace your ATV).