Quad Bike Insurance

  • Policies for Road-Legal and Off-Road Quad Bikes
  • NO broker fees to make changes mid term
  • All types of quads covered
Quad Bike Insurance

Quad Bike Insurance Specialists

Quad bike jumping

We have a number of schemes designed specifically for road-legal and off-road quads, ATVs, UTVs or buggies, so we'll compare prices from a number of insurers to get you the best deal.

BeMoto phone number

We offer cover for quad bikes of any engine size and fuel type, from diesel powered agricultural farm quads to high powered petrol sports models and even unregistered childrens quads for fire & theft when locked up.

And that's not all... Our road insurance policies come with £100,000 Legal Expenses Insurance included as standard and there's NO broker fee to make changes to your policy mid-term.

What type of Quad Insurance cover can BeMoto offer?

  • Fully Comprehensive
  • Third Party, Fire and Theft
  • Third Party Only

For Fire & Theft cover see our SORN and Laid-Up Insurance (the quad doesn't have to have a V5).

What licence do I need to ride a Road Legal Quad Bike?

To ride a quad bike on the road you need to have a full car licence or a category B1 licence if it was issued before January 1997.

Click here for details of the government rules for road-legal quads.

You must register your quad bike with DVLA and the bike must have front and rear number plates.

Common Quad manufacturers that we insure...

Don't worry if yours is not on the list below or other brokers haven't been able to find it, we can still usually offer a quote as long as you have the right experience (for example we don't offer insurance on Raptors unless you're 25 or older).

Adly Farspeed Quadzilla
Aeon Cobra Honda SMC
Apache Jinling Spy
Arctic Cat Kawasaki Suzuki
Bashan Kazuma TGB
Bombardier Polaris Yamaha

Call BeMoto on 01733 907000* for a quad insurance quote today.

* Calls may be recorded for our joint protection