44Teeth Budget Bike Battle Benidorm
WIN ONE OF THESE BIKES, FREE ENTRY, NO PURCHASE NECESSARY (UK ONLY)
In their own modest words... 44Teeth is a love story amalgamating an experienced moto-journalist Al Fagan and a just-as-experienced internet phenomenon, Chris Eades (AKA "Baron Von Grumble"), to remedy the lack of decent online motorcycle magazines / websites in the UK.
The Budget Bike Battle (BBB) YouTube series has become the must-watch show for motorcyclists with bikes, banter and generally buffoonery. The bikes themselves are always unique and reflect the personalities of their riders. You can WIN one of these bikes from BeMoto, a long-term supporter and sponsor of 44Teeth, by entering this 44Teeth BBB Competition - T&Cs below. Good luck!!
UK RESIDENTS ONLY
These terms and conditions apply to the 44 Teeth Budget Bike Battle 2020 (BBB) Win The Bikes (“the Promotion”).
Please read carefully, as entry to the Promotion is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- No purchase is necessary.
- The promoter of the Promotion is BeMoto, which is a trading name of Moto Broking Limited (Company Number 09676058), whose registered office is at Ruthlyn House, 90 Lincoln Road, Peterborough, Cambridgeshire, England, PE1 2SP (“the Promoter”, “We”, “Us” or “Our”).
- The Promotion is only open to UK residents (excluding Our employees, third parties involved in the Promotion and their families). We will discount entries from non-UK residents initially based on IP address, email and telephone country codes. We reserve the right to request proof of UK residency for succesful entries.
- The Promotion will run from Friday 14th February 2020 until 1st July 2020 (“the Closing Date”). Entries received after the Closing Date will not be accepted.
- Only one entry per entrant can be submitted. We accept no responsibility for incomplete entries or entries not properly received due to technical, communication or other problems. Proof of delivery of the entry is not proof of receipt.
- To enter the Promotion, you will need to complete an online renewal date form on Our website here. By entering the Promotion online, you are agreeing to marketing from BeMoto (please rest assured that We will never share your data with any other party). If you prefer not to be added to Our marketing database you can enter the competition by writing to BeMoto, PO Box 1338, Peterborough, PE6 0QE.
- By entering the Promotion online, We will attempt to contact you in advance of your bike insurance renewal date (where relevant), by email and/or phone, to offer a quote for bike insurance. We cannot guarantee to offer an insurance quote, as these are subject to individual circumstances and underwriting acceptance criteria. There are two competition prizes (“Prize”, “Prizes”) available, a unique winner (the “Winner”) will be drawn for each Prize:
- 2006 Yamaha YZF R1 ridden by Chris in the BBB 2020.
- 2005 Suzuki GSXR 1000 ridden by Al in the BBB 2020.
- The Prizes are offered as ‘memorabilia’. The bikes will be in no better or worse condition than that seen within the final BBB film episode, and as such no liability will be accepted for faults or repairs.
- Only one Prize can be won per Winner. In the unlikely event that the same person is drawn for both Prizes, only the first drawn will be honoured and the second entry will be forfeit.
- The Winner of each Prize will be selected at random from the pool of entrants that follow the entry criteria by 2nd July 2020. The Winner is not able to choose which of the bikes they receive, each Prize will be drawn independently.
- The Winners shall be notified by 6pm on 3rd July 2020 by phone and e-mail. The Winners shall have until 6pm on 10th July 2020 to claim their Prize by confirming their details, which must match those on the competition entry form.
- The Prizes will be available for collection by the Winners at the 44 Teeth Summer Party to be held at the Thruxton British Superbike Championship Event on the Saturday 8th August 2020.
- In the event that any Prize is not claimed by this deadline or the Winner is unable to attend the 44 Teeth Summer Party on Saturday 8th August 2020, the Winner shall forfeit the Prize and We may select an alternative Winner for that Prize.
- The Prize is not transferable, does not have a cash-in value and will not be exchanged for an alternative.
- Our decision is final and We shall not enter into correspondence with respect to Our decision. We reserve the right, in Our sole discretion, to disqualify or exclude any individual for inappropriate behaviour including but not limited to:
- tampering with the entry process, (including exceeding the numbers of entries allowed), or any other process which, in Our opinion, in any way affects the fairness of the Promotion;
- tampering with the operation of the Promotion or Our website Promoter or violating the terms of service, conditions of use and/or general rules or guidelines on Our website;
- acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person;
- submitting entries on behalf of another individual; or
- any conduct which would put other entrants at an unfair disadvantage.
- The Winner’s names may be obtained by emailing email@example.com within six weeks of the Closing Date.
- The Winners may be required to take part in reasonable publicity in connection with the Promotion, including the publication of their names, geographic location and photographs.
- We accept no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Promotion or accepting the Prize.
- We shall not be liable for any failure to comply with Our obligations where the failure is caused by something beyond Our reasonable control, or that of a third party providing the Prize.
- We shall not be liable for any additional expenses incurred by the Winners in connection with the Prizes, including but not limited to travel, to and from the 44 Teeth Summer Party held at the Thruxton British Superbike Championship Event, collection of the Prizes and expenses associated with any activity not listed as part of the Prize.
- We may use your personal data submitted as entry to the competition to send you BeMoto newsletters and contact you about Our products and services that may be of interest to you, or for market research. We will never sell or pass your personal information to third parties for marketing purposes.
- We cannot guarantee to offer an insurance quote for Winner of each Prize, as these are subject to individual circumstances and underwriting acceptance criteria. However, We will make reasonable efforts to offer a competitive insurance quote upon request.